Saturday 10 September 2011

Ladybirds everywhere!

Things are perking up a lot. The family issues are mostly sorted, at least for the mean time. College is awesome, even if I get tonnes and tonnes of homework. I've made lots of lovely new friends and I've really enjoyed my lessons so far.

Today I went out with my lovely boyfriend Niall (or Nizz, which is what I normally call him xD) We didn't really do anything in particular. We sat in the park cuddling and just messing around, dancing, tickle fighting and giving piggy backs and things for most of the day, which is always fun. We got surrounded by hundreds of ladybirds. Well, not hundreds, but I counted at least 14.

Towards the end of the day we went into town, showing a little lost punk the way to the Durham Punk Festival on the way. After she'd left us, we explored the shops for a little while. In HMV, I found one of my current obsessions on DVD; Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Nizz bought it for me <3 It is an amazing and very underrated movie. I've been meaning to do a review of it on my blog for a while now. Since coming home I've already watched it twice, and I know just about all the words to all the songs. I'd definitely recommend it.
We rounded off the day with some greggs sausage rolls and a doughnut before heading to the bus station to say goodbye. I had a lovely day with him. n__n I'll add a few photos just to finish off. Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

WHEEEEEEEEE!
Buttscratchaaah!  
How a gentleman drinks Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment