Wednesday 26 October 2011

Art update

It makes me really sad that I don't have as much time to draw what I want anymore, especially with taking art for A level, as mostly everything I draw revolves around that now.

However, I started keeping an A5 sketchbook to doodle in whenever I'm stuck in a queue, long car journey, or sat in costa while my friends all drink their coffee and I try to distract myself from almost throwing up due to the smell. (I really, really can't stand the smell of coffee.)

Since it's half term, I've managed to get one or two A4 drawings done, but I thought I'd upload some of my sketchbook stuff too.

I don't normally draw in biro, but I really like the way this turned out.

The Autumn Witch, of whom I'm naming Fenella.

Practice using coloured pencils. (Oh look, MORE Chinese lanterns!)

This one isn't finished yet, obviously. It's a Halloween themed drawing of my friend's character, Gigi.

They're all Halloween related in some way. I'm really in the Halloween spirit this year. xD Hope everyone has a nice Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment