Sunday 26 February 2012

Creative Weekend

This weekend hasn't been the best, but since I've been at home I've done a lot of creative stuff. Mostly for my A level art, but I also made 2 new necklaces.

My friend Mariusz cut out some adorable little wooden bats, and asked me to decorate them. I painted them with black acrylic on both sides, and then added glitter on top. I used red glitter for one, and white/green iridescant glitter for the other. When the glue had dried I painted a few coats of craft varnish over the top to hold the glitter in place and give it a nice glossy shine.

Here are the results:





I'm also thinking of entering LeahMouse's youtube giveaway contest (That glass goblet is so pretty!) but I don't have any interesting ideas at the moment. In the meantime, have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment