Friday 17 February 2012

Valentine's Fun

Just a quick post, as I have to sleep soon. Tomorrow I'm hanging out with Nizz to celebrate both our birthdays, and Valentine's day, sort of. xD I finished making his Valentine's/Birthday card earlier:

Featuring Wusky the wolf /husky (we're not entirely sure xD) and Swoop the bat. And yes, he's wearing a Trivium shirt. You can have a look at his blog here: http://ninjahcraft.blogspot.com/ , but he doesn't update it too often. If you're into gaming it's worth looking at, since he was telling me about doing a weekly/monthly game review.

To finish this fairly boring post off, please enjoy this lovely semi-valentine related song by one of my all time favourite bands.



I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's day, and has a wonderful weekend! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment