Wednesday 3 October 2012

Autumn Fun

It's been a long time since my last post, and there are many reasons for that. One, is that I currently don't have any internet at home. The others being that a lot of horrible things happened over the summer, and I've needed a break.

However, because of all these things I have been trying to occupy my mind with arty projects. This is just a quick update to show some of the things I have been working on recently.


First of all, last weekend I went for a walk in the nearby forest.. Autumn is my favourite season, I just love how colourful it is. So, I collected up a bunch of leaves, took them home and did some printing from them. Once I printed the leaves I added glitter, and made this mask. I'm really proud of it, and hopefully I'll find some kind of occasion to which I can wear it.



Secondly, this is a drawing I finished a few days ago. I am really excited for Halloween, and of late, have some sort of strange obsession with drawing witches.

Anyhoo, I'll update properly later! Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment