Friday 12 October 2012

Photoshoots and Batpumpkins

Last week I was asked by a friend from college to help her make up a modelling portfolio. She wanted to take  some fashion-y photos, and some pictures around the theme “autumn”, and asked if we could find a spot with lots of brightly coloured leaves to jump around in. Her choice of clothing was a big grey jumper, black leggings, brown fur boots and a jacket. The photographs are fairly average, as I’m not the best photographer, but it was a fun afternoon spent jumping around the park, and throwing leaves everywhere. :3

I’m still editing a lot of them, but I have a few “finished” images, of which I’ll post below. I might add some more later, but these are the best ones so far.



I made a mask for my little bat too. n_n



I'm aiming to do lots of creative, halloween related things this month, so I should be updating more often (although only on weekdays, still no internet at home :c)
Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment