Wednesday 10 August 2011

Being Lazy Again...

Yet another lazy day, but what are summer holidays for? Can't be out doing crazy things all the time! Infact I wouldn't go to any cities in the UK right now...

I do have some interesting things to talk about. Firstly, my dad's party. Dad turns 50 on Saturday, so we're having a big cowboy themed party for him. No idea why it's all western themed, he just likes cowboys I spose. I'm going as a saloon girl, and I got my costume today.

Red dress, with a denimy corset looking underbust thing (its not an actual corset, just looks like one), knee high socks to match, a feather boa, choker, and gloves. I just need to get the dress adjusted. It's one of those "one size fits all" things that never actually fit all. Unless by "fits all" they mean fits more than one person in at a time?
Hopefully my camera will be working again by Saturday. I've changed the batteries, tried resetting it, everything. The little red light comes on to say it's on, but it doesn't do anything afterwards, and you can't turn it off either, unless you take the batteries out.

I did a few little coloured sketches of Venetian masks too, which I'll scan tomorrow and show you. I'm gonna make one at some point, I just have no idea whatsoever as to what I want it to look like.I should make an art post and show you all the sorta artsy things I've been up to lately. I still need to make a nice cover for my 6th form art journal, but I've no idea what I wanna do with that either.
Aside from playing a few video games and watching Mock The Week clips, that's about it for today. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment