Monday 8 August 2011

I'm covered in glitter!

I didn't write any posts yesterday. :c I feel bad, not that I have any followers anyway.
It was pretty much a lazy day. I sat around in my pyjamas and played Harvest Moon DS for the most part.
However, today has been a lot more fun, in that I actually did something. When I woke up, I got dressed and took the dogs out. It's been another wet day, but it was still pretty outside.











Twisty tree!


I do love living in the countryside.
Tomorrow I'm going to town with a good friend, who is known as the Duchess of Tea (it's a character we made up) and since it was her birthday not so long ago, but I haven't seen her because she's been on holiday and whatnot, I'll be giving her the card and present then.
I made the card myself today. I drew the Duchess of Tea, mounted it on some awesome clock hand/face paper I found in my mum's shop, and stuck it to some light blue card. I then coated the edge of the paper with gold glitter, which is now all over me, my floor and my dogs. I LOVE GLITTER!
This is the card:
After I made it, me and Mum sat watching the riots on the news all day. Personally, I think it's disgusting, even moreso that it's all people around my age. Some people really need to get a hobby! The sad part is, because people see "TEENAGERS CAUSING RIOTS!" on TV, all teenagers will get labelled as troublemakers. It really isn't fair, and I genuinely feel sorry for the police. If they go in and arrest hundreds, fights occur and they end up getting accused of being too heavy, and yet if they just stand and defend, they're accused of not doing anything at all.
Apart from that, they're setting innocent people's homes alight, destroying people's cars and stealing from shops. The economy is bad enough without all this added on.

And now to end on something a little bit more uplifting,  enjoy this smiling horse!



No comments:

Post a Comment