Sunday 14 August 2011

FunFunFun!

I DID have a post for yesterday, but the electricity cut off when I was midway through writing it, so I just went to bed since I was tired.
It was Dad's 50th birthday yesterday. We had the Western party, which was awesome. I went as a saloon girl, and I'll show you a picture once I get one. A couple of my friends came along, and we just talked for a while, then ate once the buffet was open and danced for the rest of the night.
My grandma had a liiiittle bit too much to drink, since she ended up dancing with my friend Jen's boyfriend, and then called him her toyboy for the rest of the night, and tried to kiss him goodbye before she left. xD
We also sucked the helium out of many balloons and talked in high pitched voices. I got the giant inflatable cactus balloon. I'd take a picture of it, but my stupid camera is still broken.
My neck is all stiff from dancing now. I'll leave a more interesting post tomorrow, with pictures of some sort this time, promise! Happy Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment