Wednesday 3 August 2011

Hello internet!

Allow me to introduce myself!
My name is Phoebe, I'm 16, and I love art (drawing mostly), photography, music, gothic subculture, gaming, dark fantasy and dressing up. The whole idea of making a blog came from a sudden realisation I had the other day; I'm halfway through the longest summer holiday I will ever have, and so far I've done barely anything interesting, let alone any of the things I planned before the summer. So I decided to keep some sort of journal, and add something interesting that I have done/seen every day. Mostly it will be art or fashion related, but one of the things I set out to do this summer was practice my art a lot before starting the big art course in September, and I just generally adore fashion.

At the minute my blog is very plain and boring, but I am currently making a logo/title (which should hopefully be done within the next few days) and I'm thinking of how to change the background too.

So now that the boring bit is out of the way, on with the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment