Friday 12 August 2011

Blegh

I skipped a day, and the scanner has been in constant use because my dad needed it for various photographs and whatnot, so I haven't yet scanned the sketches. No sign of my camera working again either. :c
This isn't gonna be a long post since I don't have much to talk about really. There's been a lot of personal things going on and I haven't really been myself the past few days.
But let's not dwell on the bad! It's my Dad's birthday party tomorrow night, and I have my saloon girl costume all ready. I changed things about a little so it looked better, and I have a few makeup ideas in mind. A couple of my close friends are coming along and it should be a laugh.
I haven't done much the past few days, as I said, personal things have been going. Mostly I've just been doodling and whatnot. I'll scan those in when I get a chance. Right now I'm just cuddling in my pjs watching some cartoons and having a cosy night. Have a nice Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment