Tuesday 9 August 2011

It's been a good day

I got up early this morning, got ready and left for town to see my good friend Laura!
I took a photo of my outfit to show you, but my camera broke. And yes, that sounds really vain, but I thought it looked pretty cool today.
For anyone that's interested, which I doubt there is, I wore a black shirt with grey spiderweb print all over it, my white leather corset with black lace spiderwebs on the top of it, my black skirt with a little skull bow, black tights with silver spiderwebs on, and my black calf Doc Marten boots. Along with rings, necklaces, chokers, fingerless gloves, etc. xD Gotta dress it up!
Anywaaay, I met up with Laura, gave her her card and present, which she loved, and we wandered around town for a little while, got something to eat, caught up on a lot of things and had a laugh. We also found a giant inflatable T Rex, which again I got a picture of, but my camera is stupid and it's not working. And LOTS of Hello Kitty stuff, seriously, HK is popular right now, we kept seeing her all over.
I got some new headphones, finally. And a choker for my dad's party on Saturday (more on that later) and some new pirateish fingerless gloves. I LOVE fingerless gloves. And pirates.
After I came home I took the dogs on another walk because it was still really sunny, and since then I've just relaxed and read a book.
Sadly, no pictures today. Damn you camera. >:c Still, I hope you all had a lovely Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment